Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all knitters,
I just want to offer. I know times are hard and alot of us do not have the money to spend on our passion. If you need a type of yarn that you don't have, just ask. I'll be glad to share if I have it. I have bought most of my yarn at Big Lots, garage sales, and any sales. Years ago on a site that no longer exists, someone sent me yarn for a child that could wear only cotton. I never forgot it. So, its my turn. Don't be shy.
Wanda, Queenmawmaw

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello Wanda!
Thank you for your generous thoughts.
My name is Victoria. I love knitting, but, unfortunately, at present I cannot afford buying yarn. I tried the garage sales but no luck just yet. I will be grateful for little yarn and will be able to work on small projects.
Best wishes,
Victoria

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
victorial said:
Hello Wanda!
Thank you for your generous thoughts.
My name is Victoria. I love knitting, but, unfortunately, at present I cannot afford buying yarn. I tried the garage sales but no luck just yet. I will be grateful for little yarn and will be able to work on small projects.
Best wishes,
Victoria
Victoria,
Just tell me what kind of yarn you need. I have lots of worsted weight acyrlic, eyelash yarn, chenille etc. Just tell me how much and give me your snail mail address and I'll try and send it. I do not move too fast these days, so give me alot time to get to it. Glad to help.
Wanda/Queenmawmaw

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Queenmawmaw said:
Hey all knitters,
I just want to offer. I know times are hard and alot of us do not have the money to spend on our passion. If you need a type of yarn that you don't have, just ask. I'll be glad to share if I have it. I have bought most of my yarn at Big Lots, garage sales, and any sales. Years ago on a site that no longer exists, someone sent me yarn for a child that could wear only cotton. I never forgot it. So, its my turn. Don't be shy.
Wanda, Queenmawmaw
Queenmawmaw, I had to look at your topics to get to know you after reading your remarks about my sweater mistake. What a nice offer! I am surprised you haven't had more requests. Where do you keep all of this yarn? You must have it stashed all over. I, too, have a lot of yarn and fabric. It's everywhere.

My sister's church group is knitting prayer shawls to give away -- would you be interested in sharing with them? They are in a small town in rural Tennessee...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom