Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you have any suggestions to keep 3 strands of yarn from twisting when crocheting with 3 strands at a time. I quit it was driving me crazy. Thanks

Donna

·
Registered
5,813 Posts
There are little gadgets you can put on your tension finger that uncurls the twists just before crocheting, but you are just going to have to stop every so often and manually untwist the yarn. That's because of the 3 strands. Two you could put a safety pin in the last stitch loop and drop the work and it will untwist, but not 3. Sorry.

·
Registered
11,389 Posts
Some grocery stores have little cloth bags that are divided into compartments for produce. These work great, so do those small wine bottle carriers (cardboard). Meijer stores have the bags and the bottle carriers can be found anywhere that sells wine...cheap solution.

·
Registered
11,389 Posts
Gracie is right! A yarn shop near where I live, "creates" blends by winding balls of yarn from different strands. I tried the same thing myself and came up with a real winner recently. All you need is a ball winder, some imagination and a little time!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom