Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,848 Posts
It's all variegated. I went to her website (which I didn't find particularly user friendly) and she has a mystery box that is intriguing but shipping is $25!!

·
Registered
11,983 Posts
Genius! Only thing is that you can’t squish beforehand. Good for those times when the urge strikes and the stores are shut. No calories! I could see these in bus stations or other transport hubs. But needles? Another machine beside the yarn? Wooden needles for airports?

·
Premium Member
472 Posts
I read most of the article - it's stocked with a hand dyed yarn created by the designer of the vending machine; there was a photo showing the yarn inside and it looks to be variegated so the dye lot won't matter much, and each row/shelf of the machine looked to sorted by colors.

bettyirene said:
How could you tell you were getting the same dye-lot? Might be too late, once it is out of the machine.

·
Premium Member
2,054 Posts
Great idea....until the yarn gets stuck and won't come out , like many vending machines. Then they'll have some old ladies going nuts, kicking the crap out of the machine in frustration!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom