Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope one of you yarn hoarders (like myself) has some
Red Heart 3ply yarn sport weight in the color of Maize.

It is probably an old color because I cannot find it in their current color lots. I have a beautiful almost finished and ran out of yarn.
I am certainly willing to pay for it and shipping. If any one can help me out please email me at
[email protected] please put the word Maize in the subject line so I will open it. Thank you all so much

·
Registered
7,116 Posts
((((((( I surfed around for you, to include Ebay, but didn't find any and I don't have any.

Donna Rae
~~~~~~
Marie100 said:

It is probably an old color because I cannot find it in their current color lots. I have a beautiful almost finished and ran out of yarn.
I am certainly willing to pay for it and shipping. If any one can help me out please email me at
[email protected] please put the word Maize in the subject line so I will open it. Thank you all so much

·
Registered
11,389 Posts
A shame you didn't post this back a couple of months. Someone sent me all their mothers yarn (a huge box)..since most of it was acrylic (which I detest) I shipped it off to someone who does a lot of charity knitting..there were two skeins of what you are looking for in it.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Are you still looking for this?

Marie100 said:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom