Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally made a decision after long deliberation to order a set of circular Harmony (sharp pointeds) from Knitpicks!
I figured "why not I deserve a little gift to myself every now and then that isn't yarn !" chuckle chuckle... ;)

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
I ordered a Denise set and can't wait till they arrive. Just wish my knitting was as good as the needles will be! The needles will say to each other this chick dont know sticks! But hey! I am trying!

·
Registered
7,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
realsilvergirl said:
I ordered a Denise set and can't wait till they arrive. Just wish my knitting was as good as the needles will be! The needles will say to each other this chick dont know sticks! But hey! I am trying!
I agree, It's like golf. At least the clubs are nice even if the golfer can't do squat. That's how I feel. If the needles are good, I can't blame them! LOL!

·
Registered
466 Posts
Hi I have a set of Denise crochet hooks that I would like to sell if you are interested, send me a PM.

klomond said:
I just received the Denise interchangeables for my birthday last week and I LOVE them.... I am seriously considering getting the crochet hooks too..

·
Registered
6,472 Posts
You will love them! I think they are the nicest to use and the best value out there! That makes you smart too, LOL, if you need another reason to justify your purchase! Honestly, they are an absolute pleasure to knit with!
Good luck with them! You deserve it!
Vicki

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
marylo12 said:
I finally made a decision after long deliberation to order a set of circular Harmony (sharp pointeds) from Knitpicks!
I figured "why not I deserve a little gift to myself every now and then that isn't yarn !" chuckle chuckle... ;)
kNIT PRO the uk version of knitpicks also sells (free shipping to usa by the way) crochet hooks made in the same lovely 'purple' wood. they also sell a 16" cable which is handy for hats!! and yes they are interchangeable with my harmonies!! i have several extra needles so i can have two WIP going at the same time inthe same size!!
i have ordered from them often _deramores.com
don't have to hit $50 each time or wait till i have a large order , i do things spontaneously. Same great customer service by the way

·
Registered
66 Posts
I find my Harmony needles to be perfect for un-plied yarns. They are so much more exact, with their sharp points, in picking up the entire strand. With duller needles, I tend to split the strand when I'm not looking (which is often if I am not doing a complicated pattern).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom