Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Now that is very very nice and your model is very cute.
I am doing nothing but knitting for babies right now, we seem to be having a bumper crop this year!
I would love to have this pattern.....it is adorable. However, I wish that these had a seat belt buckle slit in them.
I sent 2 cocoons to my daughter recently and although she loves them, she hates when she has to put baby into car seat if already in a cocoon, just doesn't work.
Can you share or direct us towards the pattern ?

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
http://stitchmesoftly.blogspot.com/2011/06/baby-snuggle-wrap-knitting-pattern.html

Thank you ladies, for your kind comments. Above is the link to the pattern. Although the baby is cocooned in this wrap, it would be difficult to adapt it for a car seat, as you will see when you review the link. Very easy to make, and using the three-needle bind-off for the hood, there is literally no finishing, except for the beginning and ending yarn.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom