Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am searching for a knitting pattern for my mum. She has had a request from a family for Yoda. Can anyone help. The worlds a big place and we cant find anything here in New Zealand........Thanks Susie

·
Registered
203 Posts
Use Google translator, it's free. Copy the phrase in Spanish and paste it in the box to be translate box, click Spanish in the translate drop down from menu and English in translate drop down to menu. It's a snap! Other languages are available.

·
Registered
12,955 Posts
Hi, If you click on "Search" above at the top you can put in Yoda knitting pattern. There is a small, but cute and free one available.

If you don't mind paying a small price for one than there is one on Ravelry (you have to join, but it is free) and look under Phoenixknits. I hope you find what you want.

·
Registered
12,955 Posts
She does have some wonderful patterns! (Phoenixknits)

·
Registered
9,634 Posts
I agree with the Ravelry suggestions. Even though the world is large, if Ravelry can't help, Google should. Type in knitting or crochet then the type or name of the pattern you want and be sure to include the word pattern. Google should shrink the word to a manageable size.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom