Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I am new here so I hope I am posting in the correct place. As the mother of five and grandmother of nine, I spend lots of time knitting. My latest request is from a young woman who asked me to knit some yoga legwarmers for her. Does anyone have a good pattern?

I would appreciate any help. Thanks.

·
Registered
761 Posts
If you have the round nifty knitter looms you can try this pattern I use. you do 10 rounds, then put the bottom or 1 round back up on the pegs, hook them off & continue the rounds until it is as long as you like and then cuff again. I use the green loom. To find out what size loom to use pit the lomm up over your foot & part way up the leg.

·
Registered
11,389 Posts
try knitting pattern central. I have a few books that have wonderful leg warmers in them..but the books are about $20.00 each and you probably don't want to invest that much. Another good site for patterns is Knitty.com it's a free on line knitting magazine and you can search by category for patterns.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom