Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,116 Posts
((((((((( I'd try Ebay or the manufacturer of your model may give you a lead, too. Surf the web, too for cone yarn sources.

Donna Rae
~~~~~~
s
sharri said:
I have not knitted in years. Now my kids are grown and I want to knit again. I have a knitking knitting machine, where can I get cone yarn?

·
Registered
10,064 Posts
especially for learning, go to ebay...lots of people put their leftovers on auction... i do use them for more than practice, however... lots available and i have had great luck with prices... remember to add in your shipping, but really, it's hard to get up to the prices of new whole cone shopping...

·
Registered
73 Posts
Wish we were closer. I have a knitting machine I don't use now and about 3 big boxes of knitting machine yarn, much of it on cones that I would love to get rid of. Would be willing to sell for a reasonable price. There used to be a Yarn Barn or Yarn Mart between my home and my daughter's and any time we made the trip I like to stop there and indulge! lol At least it wasn't fattening but it sure slimmed down my pocket book. If there are any large yarn shops within a reasonable distance of you I would definitely take a look. The shipping can get pretty pricey as the cones usually come in 2 lb or larger cones.

·
Registered
121 Posts
ScrappyMom said:
Wish we were closer. I have a knitting machine I don't use now and about 3 big boxes of knitting machine yarn, much of it on cones that I would love to get rid of. Would be willing to sell for a reasonable price. There used to be a Yarn Barn or Yarn Mart between my home and my daughter's and any time we made the trip I like to stop there and indulge! lol At least it wasn't fattening but it sure slimmed down my pocket book. If there are any large yarn shops within a reasonable distance of you I would definitely take a look. The shipping can get pretty pricey as the cones usually come in 2 lb or larger cones.
Scrappy Mom: Where are you located, as I would definitely buy from you and pick it up if it's 1/2 day's driving distance or less!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom