Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Kaye3514 said:
I can't get onto the site but will keep trying but I'm wanted to say thanks for the link you always come up trump. Cheers Kaye
I just tried them both and they worked OK, maybe the site was busy when you had a go!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have downloaded the pattern and it seems to be the closest to the ColdWater Creek scarf; however, I can't find where the "post stitch" part comes in. Has anyone else tried this pattern and can explain it to me?

·
Registered
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
NitPurl said:
I have downloaded the pattern and it seems to be the closest to the ColdWater Creek scarf; however, I can't find where the "post stitch" part comes in. Has anyone else tried this pattern and can explain it to me?
Also found it on Red Heart site

http://www.redheart.com/node/366466

where it says, "... The interesting zigzag pattern is created by working the clusters into the rows below. ", so maybe that is what they mean?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom